I was wandering around the admin building this morning when I thought of this idea of making a new segment link in my navbar, this link will actually lead you to all my post about My favorite Quotes, in this segment, I will stress out some of my favorite quotes and explain how is that quotes affected my personality and emotional feelings, I hope you all like it.
Let’s begin with this quote.
“The pencil Maker taught the pencil 5 important lessons”
1. Everything you do will always leave a mark
2. But you can always correct the mistakes you make
3. What is important is what is inside you
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you a better pencil
5. To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the Hand that holds you.
1. In everything you do, truly it leaves a mark, it may become your legacy or your worst nightmare, it will tell your story over and over again and most of all will define your personality, so push you self to your limits, go beyond what you can do, explore and have fun, but always remember to be good in everything you do, because it will really leave a mark and tell your stories.
2. Remember that you can always correct your mistakes; you can learn from your past, we should not forget our past, we have to look back and understand the meaning of life from it, but we must always move forward and face the truth.
3. It is really important to keep your faith, your personal being is what really makes us different from one another, be always sincere in everything you do, have a clean heart, free your mind and heart from hatred and grudge, this will help you a lot in your long journey.
4. Remember, Manny Pacquiao will not be the place where he is right now if he didn’t have a hard work training in boxing, no wrestler has won a belt if they did not take the risk, no athlete has won a gold medal without a painful preparations, no Doctors, Attorneys and any other professionals has license and a good career without a night after night candle light burning studies, no soldiers has become a general without going to a battlefield, no matter how tall the mountain is or how low it is if we will not start to claim and feel every stress we will not reach the top, take the risk and feel the pain, that’s the key to good life.
5. Above all, let yourself be guided by those who has more experience than you, yes you are smart, but not smart enough to know everything and every aspect of life, if you want to be on top of the mountain with less hassle, you must follow your tour guide, learn to follow guidelines, start from the basic, and lastly if you want to be successful surrender your life to GOD for he is the one who knows everything.
Thank you for reading.
Till next time.