Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quick Post


This is just a quick post, I thought I can’t make it today, because it’s almost 12 midnight now here in Saudi, arrrggghhh, I really want to give you something to read from my side today, but I am already running out of time, because I am doing something here, it was Remhard’s idea, do you remember him? “The GAY from the Concert Poster” if you don’t click this.

I awhile ago, I was surprised with the gimmick he made, he show us something, something that makes me laugh out loud, it was really fun and crazy, so I thought of making one for me, but since it was already late I guess I just finish this tomorrow, I want this to be as fun as possible, so just watch out tomorrow.

Thank you and good night.

Lastly I want to leave you with this quote.

 “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good man to do nothing

It’s just a quote I encounter while watching Justice League and it made me think for awhile, and realized that, an evil plan can be a total success if there is none to stop him. If we will just sit and do nothing to resist it, it will just continue to grow stronger.

Just let me now if my interpretation is wrong.


Baboosss…


D”N


----------------------------
.

6 comments:

  1. di mo naman kina-career and mga heroes and movies? kelan magiging bida ang mga Pinoy super heroes ditO? I'llw atch out for that.

    para sa akin, TAMA yung interpretation mo sa quote. Minsan kung wala tayong gagawin magiging abusado ang mga masasamang loob.

    Dapat sa kanila ikulong, putulan ng paa, pilayan, bulagin, bunutin ang kuko at tanggalin ang buhok. wait wag na lang, masyadong brutal

    si batman, superman, captain barbell at panday na lang bahal sa kanila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with your interpretation sir!!

    nice post po!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang tindi ng last quote.Pero tama. Kung gusto mo silang mawala just ignore them as if nothing happened.They are powerless kung parang di mo lang sila nakita or narinig.

    mamatay silang kusa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER FRIENDS..

    tama ang interpretation mo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama naman ang interpretation. Kung walang lalaban sa kasamaan maghahari ang kasamaan.. ang pangit ng interpretation ko sana kinopya ko na lang yung sayo. hehe.. Anyway.. excited ako sa pinaghahandaan mo ah? Video blog ba yan?
    Namimiss ko na tumawa ng malakas nang nag-iisa eh.

    Kelan mo naman ipi-feature si spider man? favorite ko kasi sya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know that superman and I are one? But I fell into the trap of imbalance hormones and I ended up reshaping my gender turning me to that American girl.

    Nice about the quote. But I'm a god, I can change everything about shits.

    Good day folk.

    http://arandomshit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...